This schedule is flexible.
The first days of the retreat should be relaxed.
Then, as the mental energy clears and picks up,
meditators are invited to follow more closely.
- 5:30 am Wake up
- 6:00 am Morning Meditation
- 7:30 am Pūjā & Recital
- 8:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00 am Meditation
- 10:00 am Interviews or meditation
- 11:00 am Lunch
- 12:00 pm Rest/Walking Meditation
- 1:00 pm Meditation
- 7:00 pm Pūjā & Dhamma Talk
- 8:00 pm Meditation
- 10:00 pm Rest or personal practice.
Live on Zoon. (Preferable)*
Alternatively, they can be through email,
using the interview form.
Allocated time every day for personal interview: 15 min/participant.