Special Year-End Online 7 days Retreat Led by a Guide!
December 26, 2021 - January 1, 2022Free
Special Year-End Online 7 days Retreat Led by a Guide (Khin)!
We are planning a Special Year-End Retreat. It will be a guide lead, online, full 7 days retreat. Both beginners and advanced meditators are welcome.
We will have an open connection on Zoom, so you can just come and meditate with us for 1, or 3, or 5 or a full 7 days, whatever suits your schedule. No need to register for this retreat. However, if you need special dhamma interviews for your practice, you can book a time with Syl here. She is generously offering her knowledge and dhamma services, to register for a consultation of 15 minutes, please click here. If you have any questions about this event, please email us at Retreats.Suttavada@gmail.com
(Retreat starts on December 26 at 8 AM. All times are in Eastern Standard Time. For your local time, please check out here.)
- December 26, 2021 – Dhamma talk by Delson Armstrong at 9:00 AM
- December 27, 2021 – Dhamma interviews with Syl (9:00 to 11:00 AM)
- December 28, 2021 – Dhamma interviews with Syl (9:00 to 11:00 AM)
- December 29, 2021 – Dhamma interviews with Syl (9:00 to 11:00 AM)
- December 30, 2021 – Dhamma talk by Delson Armstrong at 9:00 AM
- December 31, 2021 – No dhamma talk scheduled
- January 1, 2022 – A special dhamma talk by Bhante Vimalaramsi (time TBD)
- 8:00 AM Taking three refuges, 8 precepts and reading Dhammapada verses
- 8:10 – 11:00 AM Dhamma talk/Consultation and Meditation time
- 11:00 – 1:00 PM Break for lunch and personal activities
- 1:00 – 5:30 PM Sitting and walking meditation time
- 5:30 – 6:00 PM Teatime
- 6:30 – 8:30 PM Sitting and walking meditation time
- 8:30 – 10:00 PM Dhamma Talk Videos by Bhante or Delson
Recommendation for the Retreat
- Please take Eight Precepts, if possible, but a minimum of taking Five Precepts is required
- Commit to a full day if possible
- Turn the camera on (if possible) while sitting meditation
- Please mute during the meditation and Dhamma Talks
- Please schedule ahead for Dhamma Interviews with Syl. Please click here to schedule.
- Please be on time for both Dhamma Talks and Dhamma Interviews.
“The Dhamma is for free. At all times. For everybody. Delson is dedicating his life to the Dhamma. He is either teaching retreats online or physically or he is sharing his profound understanding of the path somewhere on the globe. Delson lives by the Dhamma, he does not ask for money.
But of course, some things need to be provided for him to live: Food, shelter, clothing. Same as monks.
Please help us in supporting him and take this incomparable opportunity to practice a very special kind of generosity and goodness. We are deeply and forever grateful to your magnanimous hearts. Sādhu Sādhu Sādhu.