A 10 Day Online Retreat
The 10 day online will be led by Delson Armstrong. The participants of the online retreated will be instructed and guided in the practice of Tranquil Wisdom Insight Meditation (TWIM). This is the method as taught by the Buddha and can be traced back in the earliest Buddhist texts. The retreat is designed to be deeply insightful, exploring the path as shown by the Buddha, so you can apply the teaching directly to your life and create a joyful journey.
TWIM is ideal for beginning students or advanced meditators seeking to cultivate greater wisdom and insight. Both beginners and advanced meditators are welcome to join the retreat. We believe the retreat will be particularly beneficial to TWIM advanced meditators.
- The online retreat is designed for you to be able to practice alongside your normal daily living. We encourage dedication, self discipline and effective choice in your practice. We recommend setting aside four hours each day for your meditation, sutta reading and reflection, interview with the teacher and listening to dharma talk.
- Each day, there will be a theme for reflection (Four Noble Truths, Seven Factors of Awakening, Eightfold Path, Dependent Origination). The suttas, supporting notes and dhamma talk video will be provided for you to go through in your own time.
- Participants will have daily 10 mins one-to-one interview with the teacher via Zoom.
- There will be daily 30 mins Q&A group session with the teacher.
- Recommended daily program (& time slots for interview and Q&A session) can be found here.
Please find details on the 10-day online retreat here.
10 Day Online Retreat Dates:
- 3rd Nov – 12th Nov
- 17 Nov – 26 Nov
Suttavada Foundation is a non-profit organisation. If you wish to support future work of the foundation, please consider making a dana donation.